Fill out the form below and pay via credit card to get instant access to the on-demand sessions from the TFK Employment Law Conference, put on by the Employment Lawyers Association of Ontario.
Upon completion, sessions qualify for 2 EDI Professionalism Hours and 3 Substantive Hours with the Law Society of Ontario. Note that the $200 plus HST fee covers one registration for one person.
- Fireside Chat | Ontario Human Rights Commission Chief Commissioner Patricia DeGuire
- Electronic Monitoring in the Workplace and Privacy Considerations | Agatha Suszek of Hicks Morley Hamilton Stewart Storie LLP and Maneesha Gupta of Vencora
- Diversity and Equity in the Legal Workplace – Beyond the Buzzwords | Cereise Ross of Turnpenney Milne LLP and Shibil Siddiqi of Progressive Barristers
- The Future of Work – Remote Work, Contract Considerations, and Relevant Policies | Tara Vasdani of Remote Law Canada and Jozef Hadlaw-Murray of Shields O’Donnell MacKillop LLP
- Workplace Investigations and For Cause Terminations | Nathaniel Marshall of Marshall Workplace Law and Jeff Rochwerg of Turnpenney Milne LLP
If you have any questions, contact [email protected].