Return to Directory
Mills & Mills LLP
Listed in National List, Ontario
Mills & Mills LLP was founded in 1884 when George Gordon Mills opened our first office at the corner of Church & Front Street. George’s brother, Alexander Mills, joined the firm in 1889, after serving for two years as Deputy Attorney General of Manitoba. Since our founding, there has been a continuous presence of the Mills family in the firm — now in its fourth generation — the longest-standing such tradition for a law firm in Canada.
2 St Clair Ave West
- (416) 863-0125