You clicked, we counted.
HR Law Canada has unveiled the Top 10 most visited pages for 2022.
• Air Canada worker awarded 24 months’ notice following COVID-related termination
• 5-month suspension upheld for nurse who allegedly engaged in inappropriate sexual conduct towards students
• Pub worker, sexually harassed by owner, awarded $35,000
• Worker’s secret audio recording of conversation with bosses OK, rules Alberta court
• Ontario judge tosses out termination clause that specified no notice for just-cause dismissal
• Bystanders have huge role to play in reducing sexual harassment, bullying in the workplace
• Employers can’t be vicariously liable for sexual harassment: Ontario court
• Doctor’s office engaged in ‘after-the-fact’ narrative in constructive dismissal case
• Pandemic did not nullify all employment contracts at pub
• Bell Canada tries to force hearing off Zoom to in-person, but arbitrator says no